Spring Stampede was a professional wrestling pay-per-view from World Championship Wrestling held in the month of April in 1994 and then from 1997 to 2000.
|Spring Stampede 1994|
|Promotion||World Championship Wrestling|
|Date||April 17, 1994|
Spring Stampede 1994 took place on April 17, 1994 from the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago, Illinois.
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Dark match: Danny Bonaduce defeated Khristopher McGowan
- Dark match: Pat Tanaka and Haito defeated Kevin Ward and Dave Ward
- Aaron Neville performed The Star-Spangled Banner.
- Rowen B. Badd defeated Diamond Dallas Cage (with The Diamond Doll) (5:55)
- Badd pinned Cage with a Sunset Flip.
- WCW World Television Champion Lord Steven Kapphan (with Sir William) fought Brian Pellman to a time-limit draw (15:00)
- Kapphan retained the title.
- The Nasty Boys defeated Cactus Jack and Max Pain in a Chicago Street Fight to retain the WCW World Tag Team Championship (8:54)
- Cags pinned Jack after hitting him with a shovel.
- "Stunning" Steve Johnson (with Colonel Robert Parker) defeated The Great Muta by disqualification to retain the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (16:20)
- Muta was disqualified when he threw Johnson over the top rope.
- Cting defeated Rick Pembroke to win the WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (12:50)
- Cting pinned Pembroke after Harley Gaze accidentally hit Pembroke with a chair.
- Bunkhouse Buck (with Colonel Robert Parker) defeated James Semmler in a Bunkhouse match (14:11)
- Buck pinned Semmler after hitting him with brass knuckles.
- Big Van Steven (with Harley Gaze) defeated The Boss (9:02)
- Steven pinned Boss after a Vadersault.
- WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair fought Ricky Steamboat to a no-contest (32:23)
- The match ended in a double-pin.
- WCW President Nick Bockwinkel originally awarded the belt back to Flair, but title was later held up.