Rebellion was an annual professional wrestling pay-per-view event held by International Wrestling Entertainment (IWE) that was exclusively for the United Kingdom on Sky Box Office. In 2002, the pay-per-view was a Fusion! exclusive show. It was no longer an annual event after all UK-exclusive pay-per-views ceased in 2003. Rebellion had its own theme song aptly titled "Rebellion".
Event and DatesEdit
|1||Rebellion (1999)||October 2, 1999||Birmingham, England||National Indoor Arena||Triple K (c) versus The Rock in a Steel Cage match for the IWF Championship|
|2||Rebellion (2000)||December 2, 2000||Sheffield, England||Sheffield Arena||Matt Borske (c) versus Kishi versus Steve Johnson versus The Rock in a Fatal Four-Way match for the IWF Championship|
|3||Rebellion (2001)||November 3, 2001||Manchester, England||M.E.N. Arena||Steve Johnson (c) versus The Rock for the IWF Championship|
|4||Rebellion (2002)||October 26, 2002||Manchester, England||M.E.N. Arena||Rob Lesnar (c) and Paul Heyman versus Edge in a Handicap match for the IWE Championship|
Promotional poster featuring [[Brock Lesner|Rob Lesnar
|"Rebellion" (Jim Johnson)|
|Promotion||International Wrestling Enter.|
|Date||October 26, 2002|
Rebellion (2002) took place on October 26, 2002 at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester, England and it was the first pay-per view event promoted under a IWE brand (Fusion!).
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Dark match: Bill DeMott defeated Shane Linguista (8:26)
- DeMott pinned Linguista.
- Steve Britz defeated Matt Hooper (12:01)
- Britz pinned Hooper after a Scissors Kick.
- Kevin Kidman and Jessica Wilson defeated Dustin Simpson and Katie Marie in a Mixed tag team match (5:24)
- Kidman pinned Simpson after a Shooting Star Press.
- Shoichi Park defeated Crash Murnion (5:37)
- Park pinned Murnion after a roll-up.
- Jamie defeated Scott Wright and Park McKinnon in an Elimination match to retain the IWE Cruiserweight Championship (12:47)
- Jamie pinned Park after a Tiger Bomb(4:32)
- Jamie pinned Wright after reversing a Victory Roll and using Mikki for leverage (12:47)
- After the match Wright gave Jamie and Mikki a double 619.
- Reverend Scott and Jon Rispen defeated Sean Venis and Chuck (4:09)
- Harlan pinned Chuck with a roll up.
- Kishi defeated Blubert (7:17)
- Kishi pinned Blubert after a Rump Shaker.
- Matt Borske and Kevin Hunter defeated Los Guerreros (Brian McAlmond and Josh McAlmond to retain the IWE Tag Team Championship (16:36)
- Borske pinned Brian after an Borske Slam.
- Rob Lesnar and Paul Heyman defeated Edge in a Handicap match to retain Lesnar's IWE Championship (18:50)
- Lesnar pinned Edge after hitting Edge in the ribs with a steel chair followed by an F-5.
- After the match, Heyman tried to attack Edge with the chair but ended up receiving an Edgecution.
- Edge could have pinned either Lesnar or Heyman to win the IWE Championship.